Rock River Valley Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club

Our Charter, Keeping the Studebaker Marque Alive
   Home      Studebaker History      Studebaker Engine History
This page holds the links to the Studebaker engines used in it's cars over the 53 years Studebaker manufactured cars under it's own badge.  They started in 1913 with two Four Cylinder engines and one Six.  By 1919 the Fours were gone.  The Straight Eights started in 1928 and were no more after 1942.  The V8 engine started in 1951 end ended in 1963 when South Bend closed.  Some type of Six was produced from the start in 1913 until South Bend Closed in 1963.  The history does not include engines which were purchased rather then manufactured for the commercial lines or the Erskine.

To get to the sub-pages, Click on the "Studebaker History" navigation button.
Drag to select any of the (4) engine historys - Four Cylinder - Six Cylinder - Eight Cylinder - V8.

Be sure to drag past this page.